Welcome to Somers Heath Primary School.
Somers Heath are a proud member of Catalyst Academies Trust, one of the top 5 performing trusts in the country for progress in reading, writing and maths.
We aim high at Somers Heath and expect high standards of behaviour and academic effort and achievement from all of our pupils. In close partnership with parents, we aim to provide a safe, caring environment, where each child's achievements will be valued and rewarded.
We aspire for all our pupils to be "Successful Learners, Confident Individuals, Responsible Citizens".
Values and Ethos
To provide an inclusive, nurturing, healthy and safe community, respecting each other and our environment
- To form strong home/school partnerships so parents and carers can be active in their children’s learning
- To promote the highest standards of teaching, learning, progress and achievement
- To develop independence, creativity and team work
- To work hard to achieve our very best, and enjoy learning together
- To strive to be responsible citizens, now and for the future
We have two forms of entry from Reception through to year 6 and a nursery, providing education for children from 3-11. We hope that our website gives you all the information you need about our school. We are always pleased to welcome visitors so please make an appointment at the school’s main office should you wish to come and visit. Paper copies of information on our school website is available on request, free of charge.